4WD Parts in Cairns
High-Value 4WD Parts in Cairns
What You Can Expect from BushSkinz 4x4 Regarding 4WD Suspension Lift Kits in Cairns
- High-quality parts: We only source parts from who we believe to be the most innovative manufacturers in Australia and beyond. Some of the brands we stock include Polyair, Bilstein, Lovells, Road Safe, Koni and Tough Dog, but we always keep our eyes peeled for new and emerging suspension kits that can enhance our offering.
- Exceptional customer service: If you want to purchase side steps or suspension upgrades from a supplier that genuinely cares about your driving experience, you’ve come to the right place. All our highly trained employees are just as passionate about off-roading as you are. Moreover, we’ve operated for over a decade, meaning you can feel confident we know the nuts and bolts of our industry.
- Customisable solutions: Do you want to purchase upgrades that will enhance your car’s appearance as well as performance? Our technicians can alter many of our parts as well as change their colour to match your 4x4’s aesthetics. Give us a call if you’d like to learn more about our capabilities. We’ll gladly provide more information over the phone.
Problems 4WD Side Steps in Cairns Addresses
- Damage from rocks and debris to your vehicle’s lower panels: ARB side protection solutions act as a barrier to protect your 4x4’s vulnerable lower panels from damage caused by rocks and road debris. If you want to extend the lifespan of your 4x4, our side panels and steps are a worthwhile investment.
- Issues climbing into your vehicle: Sometimes, especially if you’ve had your 4x4 lifted with a suspension kit, entering and exiting your 4x4 can become challenging. With a side step, you don’t have to bend your knees too much to get into your vehicle. Moreover, because they’re often made from solid steel, they’re not likely to break under pressure.
- Damage to your doors and quarter panels: Because side steps and panels extend away from your 4x4, they also protect your doors and side panels from bashing into rocks. You may cause some scratches t your side step, but repairing those is much more affordable than replacing a panel.