4x4 Underbody Protection
BushSkinz 4x4 and Our Commitment to 4x4 Underbody Protection
What Sets BushSkinz 4x4 Apart Regarding 4x4 Equipment
- Our passion for 4WD: One of our mottos is ‘We don’t just sell it; we do it!’ BushSkinz 4x4 exists because of a need we discovered while cruising off-road trails back in the day, and it continues to exist because we remain exceptionally passionate about everything 4WD. Our customers tell us that this passion is palpable in everything we do, from customer service to product development.
- Our focus on improvement: We always aim to improve what we are bringing to the marketplace. We started by trying to address the pain point of underbody protection, and we are still eager to address other areas where the 4x4 equipment market may be lacking. We have a research-development-update process in place and consistently strive to address new customer needs.
- Our customer service: We love working with people who share our passions. Whether you need help finding the right 4x4 suspension lift kits or want some pointers about how to modify your vehicle for an optimal off-road experience, we can help.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Your 4x4 Underbody Protection
- Consider a suspension lift: Raising the suspension of your vehicle can increase ground clearance, thereby reducing the risk of a rock or some other obstacle coming into contact with your vehicle underbody in the first place. BushSkinz 4x4 carries 4x4 suspension lift kits for a host of different vehicle makes and models.
- Install new wheels and/or tyres: One of the first steps after a suspension lift for most drivers is to trade out their wheels and/or tyres for bigger and more substantial alternatives. Bigger wheels can increase ground clearance further while also giving your vehicle more traction out on rough terrain.
- Use side steps: If you are raising ground clearance, make sure to install side steps to make getting in and out of the vehicle easy. We stock these add-on components at BushSkinz 4x4, as well.