Toyota 70 Series Landcruiser
Wagon, Troop Carrier, Dual Cab & Single Cab
Transfer Case Guard
The 70 series Landcruiser is one of the last proper 4x4's designed to go the distance in tough conditions in virtually everyway. Unfortunately as with everything there are parts that can be signifantly improved, the factory underbody protection is one of those parts. The tiny factory transfer case guard is really just a deflector shield that will bend up against the transfer case very easily when offroad. Our transfer case guard gives a much larger area of protection and also attaches to the chassis rail which increases the strength massively compared to the factory guard.
BushSkinz Elite range has been developed specifically for the four wheel driver who wants the best in protection and coverage but without the weight that comes with bolting big pieces of steel under their vehicle. Made from 6mm 5052 H32 Aluminium, we are able to achieve steel like strength but without the weight, allowing you to maximise the use of your available payload and help keep your vehicle under gross vehicle mass (GVM) when headed out on your next adventure.
- Made from 6mm 5052 H32 Grade Aluminium, Steel like strength without the weight.
- Strategic folds providing exceptional strength with very little weight.
- Bolt up installation - no modification to vehicle required.
- New high tensile bolts supplied.
- Only 2kg total weight.
- Optional black powder coat for a durable and sleek appearance.
BushSkinz Elite, when only the best will do......