Side Steps Cairns
Find the Right Side Steps in Cairns for Your 4WD Vehicle
The Importance of Side Steps in Cairns
- They help keep your 4WD accessible: Raising the suspension of your vehicle can increase ground clearance and give you the ability to install larger wheels and tyres—both beneficial tweaks for off-road performance. The issue, of course, is that elevating a truck or SUV in this fashion can make the actual act of getting into the vehicle quite tricky. Side steps provide much-needed aid for vehicle accessibility. If you are planning to raise the suspension of your vehicle, know that BushSkinz 4x4 also sells suspension lift kits in Cairns.
- They protect your vehicle: Off-roading through rough terrain is fun, but it also kicks up a considerable amount of dirt, rock and other debris. Your wheels can spit that debris right into the doors and side panels, leaving dents, scratches and other small blemishes. Side steps can help serve as a sort of barrier between the wheels and the side of the vehicle, bearing the brunt of that flying debris so that it doesn’t cause as much damage.
Tips Regarding Side Steps in Cairns
- Let us know what you need: In most cases, BushSkinz 4x4 makes side steps to order, in small batches. This system helps us ensure maximum quality for your side steps, along with a perfect match for your specific make and model of vehicle. However, it also typically means longer wait times than you’d expect with most other BushSkinz 4x4 products. Let us know what you are looking for so that we can get your side steps fabricated if we don’t have any in stock.
- Consider colour customisation: If you have a specific look in mind for your 4x4 vehicle, or if you want to match your side steps to the colour of your truck or jeep, just let us know. For a small extra charge, we can customise the colour.
- Once installed, keep your side steps clean: One important thing to remember with your side steps is to keep them clean once you’ve installed them on your vehicle. Our side steps are fabricated with ample traction, to prevent slipping as you climb up and into your truck. As dirt and debris build up on the side steps, they can make the surface more slippery or even wear away at the traction. Keeping your side steps clean will reduce the risk of slipping injuries.