Side Steps in Sydney
Finding the Right 4x4 Side Steps in Sydney, Made Easy
Related Services We Provide Alongside Side Steps in Sydney
- Underbody protection kits. This area is where we got our start after noticing that our vehicles were simply too vulnerable when things got rough. Protect the vital equipment in the undercarriage of your vehicle with protection kits. Featuring innovative designs and robust materials, these kits allow you to save yourself the frustration of long afternoons spent stuck fast.
- Recovery points. Speaking of getting stuck—it happens to the best of us, and when it does, a safe way to free the vehicle is an essential resource to have at your disposal. We provide recovery point options suitable for many vehicles, including Ford and Mazda models. When you get bogged down, know that you have an option on hand for freeing your vehicle more easily.
- Suspension lift kits. True off-road performance happens when you can always keep your tyres on the ground—and your vehicle needs to clear a bigger wheel if it's going to do that. We have kits from leading manufacturers ready for your modification projects.
Common Mistakes People Make with Suspension Lift Kits in Sydney
- Missing the opportunity to choose a lift kit specifically designed for your vehicle's make and model. While there are "generic" lift kits out there, they may not yield the same level of performance or longevity that you want. Rely instead on a kit purpose-built for your vehicle. Not only will it make installation easier, but it will also enhance your confidence in its functionality.
- Failing to consider how to appropriately balance lift and performance. Do you just want to achieve height for better tyres, or is the type of ride that you experience more important to you? At BushSkinx 4x4, we can help you navigate to the answers.
- Not taking into account what the vehicle can handle in real-world conditions. Just because you can achieve the right amount of clearance for huge tyres doesn't necessarily mean you should opt for those lift kits. Can your vehicle handle those tyres? Find out first.