Suspension Lift Kits in Adelaide
High-Quality Suspension Lift Kits in Adelaide
If you’re looking for durable, customisable and high-quality suspension lift kits in Adelaide for your 4x4, you’ve come to the right place. We only stock parts from leading brands and make them available to you at unbeatable prices. Learn more about our company and how to avoid making mistakes when installing new parts by reading below.
What Sets BushSkinz 4x4 Apart Regarding Side Steps in Adelaide
At BushSkinz 4x4, we aim to be the standard setters for companies in our industry. We stand out from the competition for reasons including:
- We’re highly experienced: Since 2008, we’ve been supplying quality parts for 4x4s to off-roaders across Australia. We’re not just a company that wants to turn over a profit – we want to provide our customers with an unrivalled level of customer service because we love off-roading just as much as you do. Just give us a call, and you’ll find our employees are more than happy to help.
- We only source parts from the leading manufacturers: We settle for nothing but the very best modifications for our clients, whether you’re shopping for side steps or suspension lift kits. Just some of the brands components we stock include Bilstein, Polyair, CalOffroad, King Springs, Lovells, Koni and more. You can feel confident your new parts will stand the test of time regardless of the conditions to which you subject them.
- We can offer useful advice: As mentioned above – we started our company due to our love of off-roading. We know the ins and outs of our products like the back of our hand, and we stock parts of all makes and model of 4x4. Give us a call or drop by our store, and we’ll be able to recommend the most suitable solutions for you.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Side Steps in Adelaide
Make sure you avoid making these mistakes when modifying your 4x4:
- Completing a poor installation: You might think you can save a few dollars by handling the installation of your suspension kit without professional help. However, imperfect installations are a common source of problems, so if you want to protect your investment, let a trained mechanic modify your vehicle.
- Choosing the wrong sized product: There is no one-size-fits-all side step for all makes of 4x4, so don’t purchase a solution without doing your homework. Again, if you need any advice, we’ll be happy to offer recommendations. Call us, tell us which vehicle you own, and we’ll be able to point you in the right direction.
- Failing to bear their driving requirements in mind: Some people install suspension kits to enhance the appearance of their 4x4 while others fit new solutions to increase their vehicle’s load-bearing abilities. You need to know precisely what you want to achieve before you commit to a purchase.
Why Trust BushSkinz 4x4 Regarding Side Steps in Adelaide
At BushSkinz 4x4, we live and breathe off-roading, which is why we proudly boast a vast selection of top-notch parts at highly competitive pricing. Whether you need advice, want to place an order or would like to know more about our company, don’t hesitate to call us.