Suspension Lift Kits in Brisbane
Quality Suspension Lift Kits in Brisbane for All Makes of 4x4
What Sets BushSkinz 4x4 Apart Regarding Side Steps in Brisbane
- We stock products for all 4x4 manufacturers: We consider ourselves to be the go-to supplier of side steps and suspension kits for all 4WD vehicles. Just some of the manufacturers we have parts for include Holden, Isuzu, Ford, Jeep, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Nissan, Suzuki and Toyota. Call us to discuss the make and model of your 4x4, and we’ll tell you what products we have available.
- We continually invest in upgrading and developing our products: We settle for nothing but the best quality solutions on the market for our clients. In addition to developing suspension kits and side steps – which we started doing over a decade ago due to our love of off-roading – we stock parts from leading brands such as Bilstein, Fox Shocks, Koni, Lovells and more.
- We can dispatch side steps and suspension kits to any Australian location: Even though our store is in Canberra, we have dealers in every Australian state, and we’re happy to deliver our products to any location for a cost-effective price. Learn more about our guaranteed delivery service by calling our professionals.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Side Steps in Brisbane
- Polish them once a year: In addition to washing your 4x4 frequently to ensure it retains its near-new appearance, you might want to consider polishing your side steps annually to prevent build-ups of dust and grime ruining their aesthetics. Polishing can also prevent rust from diminishing the quality of our products.
- Consider protecting them by lifting your vehicle: Your side steps add a barrier between your doors and loose debris and rocks, but they may not be able to prevent the underside of your 4x4 from sustaining damage when you’re driving over harsh terrain. For that reason, you might want to complement your side steps with the addition of a suspension kit.
- Stay on top of maintenance: As with all vehicles, 4x4s require routine maintenance and servicing. You should have your 4WD serviced annually at the minimum, though if you frequently drive in harsh conditions, you might want to consider taking it to a mechanic every six months.