Suspension Lift Kits Melbourne
Armour Up for the Bush with Suspension Lift Kits in Melbourne
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Side Steps in Melbourne
- Many side steps are composed of a single pipe, meaning they look strong but leaving something lacking when it comes to stability. Our side steps use a second pipe to minimise structure issues and add strength.
- Generic side steps frequently use rivets to adhere to the 4x4’s undercarriage. These can come loose, especially for those who push their vehicle to the limit. Ours instead use thick cross-braces to firmly attach the checker plate.
- People sometimes assume that they can pick up the perfect side steps off the shelf and be ready to go. The prefabricated options tend to lack the added protection and support you’ll find with BushSkinz, so be ready for a 2-3 week fabrication time in case we need to custom-design your side steps to make them suited to you.
The Importance of Suspension Lift Kits in Melbourne
- The kits raise your undercarriage off the ground, minimising the impacts of logs, rocks and other detritus you’ll find in the bush.
- The additional space provided by the kits lets you add extra armour, further protecting your suspension. Protected by side steps and other additions, the valuable components that run beneath and throughout your 4WD are kept safe.
- Drastically improve your truck’s handling with a raised centre of gravity that gives you more control. Climb steeper hills and rough terrain while you make tighter turns than before.